Ms Janine Nash
Janine Nash is an experienced and Internationally known Psychotherapist who is certified in the following modalities:-
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist – (Behaviour change)
- Certified International Trainer of Hypnotherapy – (Practitioner Level and Master Practitioner Level)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – (Language of the brain and how we communicate with ourselves and others)
- Certified International Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – (Practitioner Level and Master Practitioner Level)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy – (Removal of emotions from the past and removal of limiting beliefs and decisions we have made about ourselves in the past)
- Certified International Trainer of Time Line Therapy – (Practitioner Level and Master Practitioner Level)
- Certified Master Coach
- Certified Sleeptalk Consultant
- Certified HypnoBirthing International Practitioner
Janine is a Resilience Expert, a Parenting Expert and a Family Violence Expert who has experience helping people improve their lives for over 20 years. Janine in currently in her second nominated term (2017-2018) as the State Workshop Coordinator of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
Private Health Fund Rebates are available
Janine has special interest in:-
Weight loss, Anxiety, Depression, Phobias, Relationship issues, Letting go of the past, Pain, Behaviour change (all types), Trauma, Stuttering, PTSD, Women’s health and all Parenting issues.
Janine also offers team building and conflict resolution for businesses.
For appointments / enquiries / fees; call or message 0488 692 722